Ms Pacman Cocktail fuse block.

Hi,

I recently aquired a non working Ms Pacman cocktail. There are two fuse
blocks. The 3 fuse block is populated and labelled which fuses should
go where. The second 4 fuse block is unpopulated and the fuse sticker
is missing.

Can anyone tell me what fuse order is for the four fuse block in a Ms
Pacman cocktail?

Thanks

Orange and green need a 5 amp fuse and the black and blue need a 1 amp.