I am working on this Nanao Chassis in a Virtual Cop game. Cannot get
filaments to light up in CRT. Checked CRT filaments with CRT tester.
Checked all wiring to the Neck Board and from the flyback. Even swapped
neck board. Filaments came on and worked for a day then went out again.
Can not find any problem. Would appreciate any help.

You sure your losing filament voltage and not signal processing? Those
chassis are known to go dark after a while. If you bang on the machine and
it comes back on then you have the typical Nanao issue. Unsolder and REMOVE
those two mini daughter cards on the main deflection board. Then put them
back. Reflowing the solder while that are on the board wont work. Don't ask
me why but you have to physically lift them off the board and put them
back....

"double_ought2" <double_ought2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am working on this Nanao Chassis in a Virtual Cop game. Cannot get
> filaments to light up in CRT. Checked CRT filaments with CRT tester.
> Checked all wiring to the Neck Board and from the flyback. Even swapped
> neck board. Filaments came on and worked for a day then went out again.
> Can not find any problem. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks but yes I'm sure I'm losing filament voltage.