Pixel HELP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurmehar

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
Sony Vaio E- series. blue stuck pixels. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. :( please see the image link attached. :ange:

91fzv

Generally speaking, there is nothing much you can do about it. If it is stuck then it's stuck. You can Google for a program called PixelPal to see if it can help, but that is doubtful.

Unless you purchased some type of protection plan specifically for the LCD screen (most online stores do not offer this option), then you cannot return the laptop for an exchange or refund unless you are still within a generic 2 week return policy period.

I have read before using a pencil's eraser part works sometimes. WR2's URL seems to confirm this (even though they don't use a pencil eraser).

I thought dead/stuck pixels were a thing of the past? This is the first time reading about one in years.

trapper

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2005

The image never loaded for me, but playing with it for a bit I got it to. Hot damn thats not right. Whatever the problem might be it doesn't seem to be stuck pixels. It looks more like it was banged up installing it. Try and return/exchange it or at worst send it in for an RMA if it's past the return point but under warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.