cannot access web page

I cannot access a web page and receive the following message

" FORBIDDEN

you don't have permission to access/on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal server Error error was encountered while trying
to use an error document to handle the request
Appachel1.3.27 Server at penservicing.co.uk Port 80 "

I currently use windows xp
help bob ferguson

That message means there's something wrong with that site's server
configuration. It has nothing to do with your machine.

-Nate