cannot access web page

I cannot access a web page and receive the following message

" FORBIDDEN

you don't have permission to access/on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal server Error error was encountered while trying
to use an error document to handle the request
Appachel1.3.27 Server at penservicing.co.uk Port 80 "

I currently use windows xp
help bob ferguson
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot access page

    That message means there's something wrong with that site's server
    configuration. It has nothing to do with your machine.

    -Nate

    "Robert Ferguson" wrote:

    > I cannot access a web page and receive the following message
    >
    > " FORBIDDEN
    >
    > you don't have permission to access/on this server.
    >
    > Additionally, a 500 Internal server Error error was encountered while trying
    > to use an error document to handle the request
    > Appachel1.3.27 Server at penservicing.co.uk Port 80 "
    >
    > I currently use windows xp
    > help bob ferguson

Support Microsoft Servers Windows XP