Paul

Splendid

Hi all,

I bought a new system (a8v asus) which using the Serial ATA
harddisk(only one). but i cannot setup the window successfully even
recongnize the harddisk.

I press F6 for specify the 3rd party driver but still fail.

pls help

wai

You might try slipstreaming your SATA and SP2 and see if that helps.
http://www.maximumpc.com/how_to/reprint_2005-01-05.html

"paul" <ball@mwlam.org> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I bought a new system (a8v asus) which using the Serial ATA
> harddisk(only one). but i cannot setup the window successfully even
> recongnize the harddisk.
>
> I press F6 for specify the 3rd party driver but still fail.
>
> pls help
>
> wai

Paul

Splendid

hi,

thanks, I 'll try it...

wai
paul wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I bought a new system (a8v asus) which using the Serial ATA
> harddisk(only one). but i cannot setup the window successfully even
> recongnize the harddisk.
>
> I press F6 for specify the 3rd party driver but still fail.
>
> pls help
>
> wai

ChrisC

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002

Hi, have you followed the instructions in the manual or on the motherboard
CD as to how to create a floppy disc with the correct drivers on it? What,
if any, error messages are you getting? Have you setup the drive in the raid
bios?
ChrisC
"Jon Erlandson" <jerlands@NOSPAM_sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> You might try slipstreaming your SATA and SP2 and see if that helps.
> http://www.maximumpc.com/how_to/reprint_2005-01-05.html
>

> "paul" <ball@mwlam.org> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I bought a new system (a8v asus) which using the Serial ATA
>> harddisk(only one). but i cannot setup the window successfully even
>> recongnize the harddisk.
>>
>> I press F6 for specify the 3rd party driver but still fail.
>>
>> pls help
>>
>> wai

TRENDING THREADS