Wasn't someone looking for a 6 player X-Men near Mass?

Tags:
  • Video
  • Games
  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2005 3:11:30 PM

http://boston.craigslist.org/ele/71985950.html

More about : player men mass

Anonymous
May 10, 2005 9:03:36 AM

Yeah that was me. :-) I talked to the guy and it's only a 2 player. I
think he stuck a 6 playr PCB in a 2 player cab, only hooking up 2 sets
of controls so 4 of the 6 players are just never used.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 9:11:26 AM

Ah, somehow the firt line didn't even catch my attention when I read
it... unless he changed it after I posted it...
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 10:09:34 AM

In article <1115662290.283285.203330@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
robert.carroll30@verizon.net says...
> http://boston.craigslist.org/ele/71985950.html

"...a 2-player conversion of the classic 6-player X-Men arcade game from
Konami."

I didn't know this could be done - I've got a 6-player boardset but no
2-monitor cabs to commit to it. Where can I find info on this
conversion?

S.W.
September 10, 2009 8:21:39 AM

I have been dreaming of owning a 6 player x-men arcade for quite some time. If somebody has one for sale in the Denver area, please let me know. Hunter.Stevenson@gmail.com
Anonymous
January 31, 2010 8:15:08 PM

hunterstevenson10926 said:
I have been dreaming of owning a 6 player x-men arcade for quite some time. If somebody has one for sale in the Denver area, please let me know. Hunter.Stevenson@gmail.com

I own a konami 6 player x men arcade and live on the western slope of colorado... not really trying to sell it but it is taking up space and will go for the right price... email me if you are interested... godsend420@live.com
!