FA - on ebay, I just listed a Midway Gunfight out of my pe..

larryc

I have a yellow monitor overlay from a Gunfight, free for anybody who wants
it.

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

larry at hermitcreek dot com

<emailgsr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> If you are into the "Golden" era of video games you will appreciate
> this awesome example of the classic, Gunfight. The condition of this
> game is outstanding, you will not be disappointed! Thanks
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6177669678&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

mark

I have an original manual for Gunfight if anyone is interested.

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING

emailgsr@yahoo.com wrote:
> If you are into the "Golden" era of video games you will appreciate
> this awesome example of the classic, Gunfight. The condition of this
> game is outstanding, you will not be disappointed! Thanks
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6177669678&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

What'd ya do - just pry that out of the packing crate? That thing looks
minty fresh.

....and who da thunk that a minty fresh example of a Gunfight would be in
Texas? ;)

--
Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>

Remove the pig Latin to reply.

damn that's a fine looking cabinet!

<emailgsr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> If you are into the "Golden" era of video games you will appreciate
> this awesome example of the classic, Gunfight. The condition of this
> game is outstanding, you will not be disappointed! Thanks
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6177669678&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks, I am very proud to have this Gunfight and torn as to sell it or
keep it. I have about 12 games and my goal is to get to 6. With that,
tough decisions have to be made. I can honestly say that this game
looks better in person than the pics...it even smells new! Garry

Just completed a deal with a local collector. Thanks for all the
comments. This game is going to a good home here in South Houston,
Texas. Thanks, Garry

That game brings back memories. "Funeral March" song immediately comes
to mind! :)

Steve