Getting "structural problems on disk" when I run chkdsk

I have been running a chkdsk and I am getting a message that there are
structural problems on C drive. The chkdsk with the fix option doesn't seem
to fix this. Can someone tell me what the problem could be and what it might
entail? All help would be greatly appreciated.

k4shag wrote:
> I have been running a chkdsk and I am getting a message that there are
> structural problems on C drive. The chkdsk with the fix option
> doesn't seem to fix this. Can someone tell me what the problem could
> be and what it might entail? All help would be greatly appreciated.

Backup your important files/emails/contacts/pictures, etc...

If the system/hard drive is under warranty - get it fixed..
If not, get a new hard drive to replce the old one.

http://www.dealsites.net/
http://www.pricewatch.com/

--
--
The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you