Real career

Well as you know, I've started with Chelsea a non edited game.
After 34 games was at 3rd spot 12 points behind Manchester United.
I'm no Mourinho. :)
Even after have won the Carling Cup, fans and board were very unsatisfied
with me, out of UCL after loosing the 1st rd tie to MUtd (that was runner
up loosing to AC Milan at final) and out of FA Cup after loosing 6th rd.
to Everton (that won the Cup), I thought it was better to find another
bench to sit.
Benitez had a knife on his neck too, so I took the risk and said I was
keen to replace him at Kops.
Thunder storms at the Blues and fans said anything but Eduardo here.
But Pool hired Derby manager (that were leading Championship), so I've
applied for Derby.
288 days after my debut at Stamford Bridge I moved to Pride Park.
86 points at 1st with Sheffield United at 2nd with 85 and Wolves 3rd with
84.
Grrrr.
First game and we draw with Crewe at home, disappointing. Still first, but
alongside Wolves with 87 points and Sheff Utd with 86
Last game of season and @Coventry we suffer an humiliating 3 x 1 defeat.
Sheffield won his game, 89 pts and Champions, Wolves draw to get 88 points
and immediate promotion.
We rest to be at the play-offs with 87 points.
First series against Leeds and my nails were off, we won first game 3 x 2
at Pride Park, I'm desperate thinking I would be out of EPL with a single
1 x 0 defeat. But after 90 minutes we end 0 x 0 and qualify for Play-off
final at Millenium against the Foxes.

Oh Lord, Hughes was hired as the new Chelsea boss, and guess what? After
33 days spell at Derby I'm the new Rovers boss.

Rovers ended 8th, board says I will have £2,3M transfers budget, but
demands a huge cut on wages.

Btw Mourinho was hired for Sporting Lisbon just at start of first season..

will only search an AML and a 5th SC, I'm been very conservative on this
game. Maybe if I have some look will need also a right footed DC as Nelsen
and Amoruso seemed to be liabilities.

Rovers squad is almost the same as original, they only signed another DL
from east Europe and sold Short to Gills.

--
Eduardo Liguori

Em Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:00:01 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> Well as you know, I've started with Chelsea a non edited game.
> After 34 games was at 3rd spot 12 points behind Manchester United.
> I'm no Mourinho. :)
> Even after have won the Carling Cup, fans and board were very
> unsatisfied with me, out of UCL after loosing the 1st rd tie to MUtd
> (that was runner up loosing to AC Milan at final) and out of FA Cup
> after loosing 6th rd. to Everton (that won the Cup), I thought it was
> better to find another bench to sit.
> Benitez had a knife on his neck too, so I took the risk and said I was
> keen to replace him at Kops.
> Thunder storms at the Blues and fans said anything but Eduardo here.
> But Pool hired Derby manager (that were leading Championship), so I've
> applied for Derby.
> 288 days after my debut at Stamford Bridge I moved to Pride Park.
> 86 points at 1st with Sheffield United at 2nd with 85 and Wolves 3rd
> with 84.
> Grrrr.
> First game and we draw with Crewe at home, disappointing. Still first,
> but alongside Wolves with 87 points and Sheff Utd with 86
> Last game of season and @Coventry we suffer an humiliating 3 x 1 defeat.
> Sheffield won his game, 89 pts and Champions, Wolves draw to get 88
> points and immediate promotion.
> We rest to be at the play-offs with 87 points.
> First series against Leeds and my nails were off, we won first game 3 x
> 2 at Pride Park, I'm desperate thinking I would be out of EPL with a
> single 1 x 0 defeat. But after 90 minutes we end 0 x 0 and qualify for
> Play-off final at Millenium against the Foxes.
>
> Oh Lord, Hughes was hired as the new Chelsea boss, and guess what? After
> 33 days spell at Derby I'm the new Rovers boss.
>
> Rovers ended 8th, board says I will have £2,3M transfers budget, but
> demands a huge cut on wages.
>
> Btw Mourinho was hired for Sporting Lisbon just at start of first season.
>
> will only search an AML and a 5th SC, I'm been very conservative on this
> game. Maybe if I have some look will need also a right footed DC as
> Nelsen and Amoruso seemed to be liabilities.
>
> Rovers squad is almost the same as original, they only signed another DL
> from east Europe and sold Short to Gills.

forgot to mention that work to Roman is not so nice as expected, the guy
comes over your head asking for new signings, just after the start he
demanded a couple of stars, so I did signed Ronaldo and Juan. The first
scored 18 goals loosing only to 22 Drogba goals. And Juan failed to adapt
in london and was sold to Reds.
In January Roman came back asking for new signings so I got Figo and
Makaay, both did great with the dutch scoring 14 goals in 4 months. Figo
was very useful as Robben and Duff were rotating with fitness problems.
I was only 3rd mainly because Cech, different from Real Life, conceed any
shot from distance, and Juan never gelled. The absence of Bridge also
contributed to our defence failures. Ball at start and Fabio Aurelio at
second half of season were never good enough.
Kezman and Eidur were sold as scoring was not their strenght, and
Cavenaghi was a nice replacement.
The younger Routledge seemed a good promisse and Craig Gordon was ok when
asked (5 Cup games only).
Carlton Cole and Forsell had few spells, but could not cope with the
presures.
Tiago, Jarosik and Parker were just average.
Geremi was nice for a reserve, Joe Cole a good back-up but can't really do
the job as Duff and Robben.
Lampard was magnificent, scored 17 goals, but his fitness droped at end of
season and we missed him a lot.
Paulo Ferreira and Johnson are at same level and done all right at right
full-back.
Terry and Ricardo Carvalho are also good, but the qtt of goals we had
conceded was not very normal.
If you wish to play Chelsea, be aware you must be real good or the sack is
emminent.

The best emotion was at Carling Cup semis versus Arsenal, fisrt game at
Highbury 5 x 6 win to Chelsea. Second game at Stamford Bridge 5 x 4 win to
Chelsea!

--
Eduardo Liguori

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Well as you know, I've started with Chelsea a non edited game.
> After 34 games was at 3rd spot 12 points behind Manchester United.
> I'm no Mourinho. :)
> Even after have won the Carling Cup, fans and board were very
> unsatisfied with me, out of UCL after loosing the 1st rd tie to MUtd
> (that was runner up loosing to AC Milan at final) and out of FA Cup
> after loosing 6th rd. to Everton (that won the Cup), I thought it was
> better to find another bench to sit.
> Benitez had a knife on his neck too, so I took the risk and said I was
> keen to replace him at Kops.
> Thunder storms at the Blues and fans said anything but Eduardo here.
> But Pool hired Derby manager (that were leading Championship), so I've
> applied for Derby.
> 288 days after my debut at Stamford Bridge I moved to Pride Park.
> 86 points at 1st with Sheffield United at 2nd with 85 and Wolves 3rd
> with 84.
> Grrrr.
> First game and we draw with Crewe at home, disappointing. Still first,
> but alongside Wolves with 87 points and Sheff Utd with 86
> Last game of season and @Coventry we suffer an humiliating 3 x 1 defeat.
> Sheffield won his game, 89 pts and Champions, Wolves draw to get 88
> points and immediate promotion.
> We rest to be at the play-offs with 87 points.
> First series against Leeds and my nails were off, we won first game 3 x
> 2 at Pride Park, I'm desperate thinking I would be out of EPL with a
> single 1 x 0 defeat. But after 90 minutes we end 0 x 0 and qualify for
> Play-off final at Millenium against the Foxes.
>
> Oh Lord, Hughes was hired as the new Chelsea boss, and guess what?
> After 33 days spell at Derby I'm the new Rovers boss.
>
> Rovers ended 8th, board says I will have £2,3M transfers budget, but
> demands a huge cut on wages.
>
> Btw Mourinho was hired for Sporting Lisbon just at start of first season.
>
> will only search an AML and a 5th SC, I'm been very conservative on
> this game. Maybe if I have some look will need also a right footed DC
> as Nelsen and Amoruso seemed to be liabilities.
>
> Rovers squad is almost the same as original, they only signed another
> DL from east Europe and sold Short to Gills.

The former ManU player, Jesper Blomqvist, plays for Djurgården and can
be a good AML, allthough he is 30 yo.

Johan Absalonsen from Brøndby is also a good player to get. He plays AML
too, allthough he is a FLC..

Em Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:10:43 +0200, Mikael Schøler
<mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Well as you know, I've started with Chelsea a non edited game.
>> After 34 games was at 3rd spot 12 points behind Manchester United.
>> I'm no Mourinho. :)
>> Even after have won the Carling Cup, fans and board were very
>> unsatisfied with me, out of UCL after loosing the 1st rd tie to MUtd
>> (that was runner up loosing to AC Milan at final) and out of FA Cup
>> after loosing 6th rd. to Everton (that won the Cup), I thought it was
>> better to find another bench to sit.
>> Benitez had a knife on his neck too, so I took the risk and said I was
>> keen to replace him at Kops.
>> Thunder storms at the Blues and fans said anything but Eduardo here.
>> But Pool hired Derby manager (that were leading Championship), so I've
>> applied for Derby.
>> 288 days after my debut at Stamford Bridge I moved to Pride Park.
>> 86 points at 1st with Sheffield United at 2nd with 85 and Wolves 3rd
>> with 84.
>> Grrrr.
>> First game and we draw with Crewe at home, disappointing. Still first,
>> but alongside Wolves with 87 points and Sheff Utd with 86
>> Last game of season and @Coventry we suffer an humiliating 3 x 1 defeat.
>> Sheffield won his game, 89 pts and Champions, Wolves draw to get 88
>> points and immediate promotion.
>> We rest to be at the play-offs with 87 points.
>> First series against Leeds and my nails were off, we won first game 3 x
>> 2 at Pride Park, I'm desperate thinking I would be out of EPL with a
>> single 1 x 0 defeat. But after 90 minutes we end 0 x 0 and qualify for
>> Play-off final at Millenium against the Foxes.
>> Oh Lord, Hughes was hired as the new Chelsea boss, and guess what?
>> After 33 days spell at Derby I'm the new Rovers boss.
>> Rovers ended 8th, board says I will have £2,3M transfers budget, but
>> demands a huge cut on wages.
>> Btw Mourinho was hired for Sporting Lisbon just at start of first
>> season.
>> will only search an AML and a 5th SC, I'm been very conservative on
>> this game. Maybe if I have some look will need also a right footed DC
>> as Nelsen and Amoruso seemed to be liabilities.
>> Rovers squad is almost the same as original, they only signed another
>> DL from east Europe and sold Short to Gills.
>>
> The former ManU player, Jesper Blomqvist, plays for Djurgården and can
> be a good AML, allthough he is 30 yo.
>
> Johan Absalonsen from Brøndby is also a good player to get. He plays AML
> too, allthough he is a FLC..

have checked Blomqvist yesterday, but his picture have stared me! :-D
anyway I might go for him if I can't find another one that fits.

Tks.

--
Eduardo Liguori

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> [...]

Carlton Cole and Forsell had few spells, but could not cope with the
presures.
Tiago, Jarosik and Parker were just average.
Geremi was nice for a reserve, Joe Cole a good back-up but can't really do
the job as Duff and Robben.
Lampard was magnificent, scored 17 goals, but his fitness droped at end of
season and we missed him a lot.
Paulo Ferreira and Johnson are at same level and done all right at right
full-back.
Terry and Ricardo Carvalho are also good, but the qtt of goals we had
conceded was not very normal.
If you wish to play Chelsea, be aware you must be real good or the sack is
emminent.

The best emotion was at Carling Cup semis versus Arsenal, fisrt game at
Highbury 5 x 6 win to Chelsea. Second game at Stamford Bridge 5 x 4 win to

I kept him sweet. First player bought was Ronaldinho for £40m + Gallas, and
the guy finished the season with an average of 9.23 over 54 games, won the
domestic treble but got tonked in the UCL quarters by Barca.

Second season bought Henry, same again, domestic treble but this time beaten
in UCL quarters by Bayern. Ronaldinho's average was 9.4 over about 50 games.

Just started 3rd season, bought Gerrard, Ledley King and Michael Owen, and
haven't lost in 16 games.

Find of the game for me? Carlton Cole. Recalled him from Villa due to
injuries, he went on to score 25, 30 and so far 10 goals, and is an England
regular.

On the 28 Mar 2005, "Edvardo Ligvori" <edvNOSPAMligvori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

<snip>

> forgot to mention that work to Roman is not so nice as expected, the gvy
> comes over yovr head asking for new signings

As the manager of Union Berlin, I'm a long way off having a chairman
that /thinks/ he can tell me who to sign, bvt I'd be interested to hear
what wovld happen if I ignored svch a reqvest and got on with bvying
players who wovld actvally help the team win.

"Union Berlin manager Graham Thvrlwell controversially reminded his
clvb's board that their 'job is to concentrate on the bvsiness side of
the clvb, not the football side.' Mr Thvrlwell is cvrrently believed to
be seeking a big plank to play vp front alongside Olisadebe in case Pavl
Jans is injvred, and does not believe that Ronaldo or Rvvd Van
Nistelrooy have the reqvired attribvtes. Also, Kevin Kyle has already
been rvled ovt as he is too expensive." ;-)

--
Jades' First Encovnters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encovnters site on the Web.

nospam@jades.org /is/ a real email address!