setup wizard/unknown file message on startup

Everytime I restart, I get a setup message that says Welcome to the setup
wizard, It is recommended that you close other applications before
continuing, click next or cancel. When I click next another message appears
saying: could not execute main: the system cannot find the file specified.
If i just hit cancel, it disappears, but pops back up at every reboot.
Can anyone please help me?

290301 - Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Lucy D" <Lucy D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAD0A341-BB9A-487E-A272-F33AB05B3309@microsoft.com...
> Everytime I restart, I get a setup message that says Welcome to the setup
> wizard, It is recommended that you close other applications before
> continuing, click next or cancel. When I click next another message appears
> saying: could not execute main: the system cannot find the file specified.
> If i just hit cancel, it disappears, but pops back up at every reboot.
> Can anyone please help me?

Milo

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2003

I've even tried this out and nothing happened.
--
Milo