MAY 21st Rocheser NY Pinball and arcade Party.

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I am going to have another Party in Victor Ny(right outside of
Rochester) on the 21st of May. It's going to start around 5pm till ?????
This will be considered a Combo party because I have about the same
number of video's to Pins. Plus this is also the first meeting of the
New pinball& arcade group we started in WNY. If you want to sign up.
Have a Yahoo name and click on the join group now if intrested
The lineup right now is for the party
STTNG
TZ
BK2000
CFTBL
Scared Stiff
LOTR
Monopoly
Safecracker
Puck bowler
Dart machine
Space ace
Dragon lair 1 and 2
Spy hunter
Hyper sports
2 mame machines 1 vertical 1 horizontal
One of the members is bringing a Jokerz and a Space station.They will be
for sale.
I anyone wants to bring games I will also have room in my garage so it
will not be to hard to setup.
If you want to have like a little swap meet in the garage also
I will have snacks and drinks.
If you could bring something that would be great!!!
Please email me at drgnl...@rochester.rr.com to sign up.
Please email me how many people are comming with you if more than 1.
I am 1 mile off the thruway.Very easy to get to.
Want to meet other people from around here.
I will be emailing the people who have signed up with directions this week.

Thanks again Bruce

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Will be there will bells on!! Hope they don't get annoying. ;)
Chris

"B Nightingale" <drgnlair@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
>I am going to have another Party in Victor Ny(right outside of
> Rochester) on the 21st of May. It's going to start around 5pm till ?????
> This will be considered a Combo party because I have about the same
> number of video's to Pins. Plus this is also the first meeting of the
> New pinball& arcade group we started in WNY. If you want to sign up.
> Have a Yahoo name and click on the join group now if intrested
> The lineup right now is for the party
> STTNG
> TZ
> BK2000
> CFTBL
> Scared Stiff
> LOTR
> Monopoly
> Safecracker
> Puck bowler
> Dart machine
> Space ace
> Dragon lair 1 and 2
> Spy hunter
> Hyper sports
> 2 mame machines 1 vertical 1 horizontal
> One of the members is bringing a Jokerz and a Space station.They will be
> for sale.
> I anyone wants to bring games I will also have room in my garage so it
> will not be to hard to setup.
> If you want to have like a little swap meet in the garage also
> I will have snacks and drinks.
> If you could bring something that would be great!!!
> Please email me at drgnl...@rochester.rr.com to sign up.
> Please email me how many people are comming with you if more than 1.
> I am 1 mile off the thruway.Very easy to get to.
> Want to meet other people from around here.
> I will be emailing the people who have signed up with directions this
> week.
>
> Thanks again Bruce

Bucci's Pinball Arcade
"My collection & obsession online"