Associating program to file

May 10, 2005 4:44:01 AM

I cannot associate UltraEdit-32 to any file. I can use UltraEdit to open up a
text document but if I right click on the text file and select 'open with..'
I can't open it, even when I select UltraEdit by browsing to it.

Is there any way of aqssociating UltaEdit to a file some other way??
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 5:26:48 PM

!