Associating program to file

I cannot associate UltraEdit-32 to any file. I can use UltraEdit to open up a
text document but if I right click on the text file and select 'open with..'
I can't open it, even when I select UltraEdit by browsing to it.

Is there any way of aqssociating UltaEdit to a file some other way??
1 answer Last reply
More about associating program file

Support Microsoft Windows XP