PICTURES FROM THE BIG FIRE AND OF THE GAMES AUCTION INFO A..

The auction will be june 17th or so I'll post more info as we get
closer.
The auction will be in joplin Mo

HERE ARE THE PICTURES

http://homepage.mac.com/copocamaro1/PhotoAlbum6.html

JUST CHANGE THE 6 TO 7-10

THANKS JASON
3 answers Last reply
More about pictures fire games auction info

    copocamaro <copocamaro1@mac.com> wrote:
    : The auction will be june 17th or so I'll post more info as we get
    : closer.
    : The auction will be in joplin Mo
    :
    : HERE ARE THE PICTURES
    :
    : http://homepage.mac.com/copocamaro1/PhotoAlbum6.html

    That star wars cockpit to lock-on conversion is criminal.

    I'd complain about the mach 3, but eh... who cares :)

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    Somebody should figure out what company is cleaning up the fire damage
    and make friends with them :)

    I gotta know... are you actually the mysterious millionaire from Wisconsin
    who owns several warehouses full of arcade stuff around Joplin, MO?

    "copocamaro" <copocamaro1@mac.com> wrote in message

    > The auction will be june 17th or so I'll post more info as we get
    > closer.
    > The auction will be in joplin Mo

Games Video Video Games