PICTURES FROM THE BIG FIRE AND OF THE GAMES AUCTION INFO A..

Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2005 10:42:56 AM

The auction will be june 17th or so I'll post more info as we get
closer.
The auction will be in joplin Mo

HERE ARE THE PICTURES

http://homepage.mac.com/copocamaro1/PhotoAlbum6.html

JUST CHANGE THE 6 TO 7-10

THANKS JASON
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 8:29:18 PM

copocamaro <copocamaro1@mac.com> wrote:
: The auction will be june 17th or so I'll post more info as we get
: closer.
: The auction will be in joplin Mo
:
: HERE ARE THE PICTURES
:
: http://homepage.mac.com/copocamaro1/PhotoAlbum6.html

That star wars cockpit to lock-on conversion is criminal.

I'd complain about the mach 3, but eh... who cares :)

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Somebody should figure out what company is cleaning up the fire damage
and make friends with them :)
May 18, 2005 12:16:16 AM

I gotta know... are you actually the mysterious millionaire from Wisconsin
who owns several warehouses full of arcade stuff around Joplin, MO?

!