Soccer Am Badgers

I don't know if this is common knowledge but I was pleasantly surprised to
get a message saying that Phil Neal (54 years old!) is retiring at the end
of the season while managing Leyton orient. I looked at the club he was
playing for the "Soccer AM Badgers" and found the staff at Sky's Soccer AM
including Tim Lovejoy et co. Unfortunately no Helen Chamberlain. I have just
put in a bid for Lovejoy and will take great pride in fining him every week
and making the most miserable wise and beautiful woman, hopefully eternally wiping that grin of
his face.

"*****General" <*****General@j.invalid> wrote in message
>I don't know if this is common knowledge but I was pleasantly surprised to
>get a message saying that Phil Neal (54 years old!) is retiring at the end
>of the season while managing Leyton orient. I looked at the club he was
>playing for the "Soccer AM Badgers" and found the staff at Sky's Soccer AM
>including Tim Lovejoy et co. Unfortunately no Helen Chamberlain. I have
>just put in a bid for Lovejoy and will take great pride in fining him every
>week and making the most miserable wise and beautiful woman, hopefully eternally wiping that
>grin of his face.

gotta love lovejoy!