13 Inch Nintendo Monitor

Trying to restore a DK Cabaret and am in need of a 13 inch Nintendo
monitor. I have an 18inch & 19inch nintendo monitor if anyone would be

willing to trade.

Thanks

jonra03_AT_hotmail_DOT_com
6 answers Last reply
More about inch nintendo monitor

    get a new 13" rgb.. and get the nintendo inverter/sound board
    elsewhere.

    You'll be set.

    - Matt

    I haven't found any yet. If I find some I will send you an email.
    Have any ideas on where I can find other things for this mini (CPO,
    Front Sticker, etc.)

    Any help would be great. I am in the first stages of restoring this
    machine.

    Thanks

    Randy

    have you tried

    http://www.t-molding.com/cart/customer/home.php

    Hi there. I also have a mini DK, I was wondering if you have ever found a
    source for the T-Molding for it? Mine was all shot, so as it sits now there
    is none on it.
    "floridamojo" <jonra03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Trying to restore a DK Cabaret and am in need of a 13 inch Nintendo
    > monitor. I have an 18inch & 19inch nintendo monitor if anyone would be
    >
    > willing to trade.
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > jonra03_AT_hotmail_DOT_com

    Yes, I am sorry to say that the Molding on these cabs are of a smaller width
    that any made by that company.
    "Han Kouh" <hankouh@att.net> wrote in message

    > have you tried
    >
    > http://www.t-molding.com/cart/customer/home.php

    The front sticker I have a "scan" of that was donated by a very nice person
    along with the proper colors and exact size. I was able to send it to a
    company here in N.D. and for $27.00 they made me one. (Inkjet) but it looks
    real nice.
    > I haven't found any yet. If I find some I will send you an email.
    > Have any ideas on where I can find other things for this mini (CPO,
    > Front Sticker, etc.)
    >
    > Any help would be great. I am in the first stages of restoring this
    > machine.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Randy

Games Video Monitors Nintendo Video Games