13 Inch Nintendo Monitor

Trying to restore a DK Cabaret and am in need of a 13 inch Nintendo
monitor. I have an 18inch & 19inch nintendo monitor if anyone would be

willing to trade.

Thanks

jonra03_AT_hotmail_DOT_com

get a new 13" rgb.. and get the nintendo inverter/sound board
elsewhere.

You'll be set.

- Matt

I haven't found any yet. If I find some I will send you an email.
Have any ideas on where I can find other things for this mini (CPO,
Front Sticker, etc.)

Any help would be great. I am in the first stages of restoring this
machine.

Thanks

Randy

Hi there. I also have a mini DK, I was wondering if you have ever found a
source for the T-Molding for it? Mine was all shot, so as it sits now there
is none on it.
"floridamojo" <jonra03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Trying to restore a DK Cabaret and am in need of a 13 inch Nintendo
> monitor. I have an 18inch & 19inch nintendo monitor if anyone would be
>
> willing to trade.
>

> Thanks
>

> jonra03_AT_hotmail_DOT_com

Yes, I am sorry to say that the Molding on these cabs are of a smaller width
that any made by that company.
"Han Kouh" <hankouh@att.net> wrote in message

> have you tried
>
> http://www.t-molding.com/cart/customer/home.php

The front sticker I have a "scan" of that was donated by a very nice person
along with the proper colors and exact size. I was able to send it to a
company here in N.D. and for $27.00 they made me one. (Inkjet) but it looks
real nice.