Installing Drivers In Safe Mode

Is it possible to install video drivers while in Safe Mode in Windows XP? If
so, how do I go abouting installing them?

Thanks,

David
1 answer Last reply
More about installing drivers safe mode

    Hi David,

    Boot tapping the F8 key as BIOS info goes by.
    At the Windows Advanced Options Menu select Safe Mode.
    At the Welcome screen select (the hidden) "Administrator".

    Install the drivers per the manufactures instructions.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    David wrote:
    > Is it possible to install video drivers while in Safe
    > Mode in Windows XP? If so, how do I go abouting
    > installing them?
    > Thanks,
    >
    > David

Safe Mode Drivers Microsoft Windows XP