Installing Drivers In Safe Mode

David

Is it possible to install video drivers while in Safe Mode in Windows XP? If
so, how do I go abouting installing them?

Thanks,

David

Hi David,

Boot tapping the F8 key as BIOS info goes by.
At the Windows Advanced Options Menu select Safe Mode.
At the Welcome screen select (the hidden) "Administrator".

Install the drivers per the manufactures instructions.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User