Installing Drivers In Safe Mode

May 10, 2005 9:15:31 AM

Is it possible to install video drivers while in Safe Mode in Windows XP? If
so, how do I go abouting installing them?

Thanks,

David
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 10, 2005 1:08:14 PM

Hi David,

Boot tapping the F8 key as BIOS info goes by.
At the Windows Advanced Options Menu select Safe Mode.
At the Welcome screen select (the hidden) "Administrator".

Install the drivers per the manufactures instructions.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

!