Super Auction this weekend in DFW - Who's going...what'cha..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

We'll it's time for that pre-auction post to see who all plans to
attend this weekends Super Auction and what any of y'all might be
bringing. Thanks to making this post before the last auction I was
able to pick up a Crane from Dave in Arkansas.....thanks man!

Anyways....perhaps some deals can be struck before hand and save both
the buyer and the seller some auction fee's.

As for myself I may be taking my Williams Slot Machine "Jackpot
Stampede Deluxe" featuring a DMD display and bonus stampede roundup.
I'm undecided yet if that's something I want to do or not. I'm
actively looking at another slot machine and considering it.

As for myself I'm looking as always for pinball machines, maybe
another Shuffle Alley and maybe another Plush Crane.

Let us know what your taking.

See everyone this Saturday!

Craig Hassell

2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas
www.texaspinball.com

Hassell Castle Homepage
Includes information on my games and
the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
http://www.hassellcastle.com

> Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I'm going...bringing nothing, looking for a Space Fury...

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I'll probably head over that way. I would be interested in trading off
maybe my Gl*diators or S*per M*rio Br0s. pin +/- cash for a decent
System 11 pin. Let me know if interested and maybe we can work
something out.

Austin

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

hey Craig,
I will be bringing a 6-slot NeoGeo but that's about it! I probably won't
let it go for less than $1K though, is my thoughts anyway. Maybe Star Wars
if I have time to get this damn monitor up!

see ya there,
Kelly

"Hassell Castle" <cwaigatolla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> We'll it's time for that pre-auction post to see who all plans to
> attend this weekends Super Auction and what any of y'all might be
> bringing. Thanks to making this post before the last auction I was
> able to pick up a Crane from Dave in Arkansas.....thanks man!
>
> Anyways....perhaps some deals can be struck before hand and save both
> the buyer and the seller some auction fee's.
>
> As for myself I may be taking my Williams Slot Machine "Jackpot
> Stampede Deluxe" featuring a DMD display and bonus stampede roundup.
> I'm undecided yet if that's something I want to do or not. I'm
> actively looking at another slot machine and considering it.
>
> As for myself I'm looking as always for pinball machines, maybe
> another Shuffle Alley and maybe another Plush Crane.
>
> Let us know what your taking.
>
> See everyone this Saturday!
>
> Craig Hassell
>

> 2005 Texas Pinball Festival
> October 28th-30th, 2005
> Irving, Texas
> www.texaspinball.com
>

> Hassell Castle Homepage
> Includes information on my games and
> the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
> http://www.hassellcastle.com

> > Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> > http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> > Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I'm bringing several multigames. I'm not getting hosed again this time like
last time. "No multigames"

Thomas

"Hassell Castle" <cwaigatolla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> We'll it's time for that pre-auction post to see who all plans to
> attend this weekends Super Auction and what any of y'all might be
> bringing. Thanks to making this post before the last auction I was
> able to pick up a Crane from Dave in Arkansas.....thanks man!
>
> Anyways....perhaps some deals can be struck before hand and save both
> the buyer and the seller some auction fee's.
>
> As for myself I may be taking my Williams Slot Machine "Jackpot
> Stampede Deluxe" featuring a DMD display and bonus stampede roundup.
> I'm undecided yet if that's something I want to do or not. I'm
> actively looking at another slot machine and considering it.
>
> As for myself I'm looking as always for pinball machines, maybe
> another Shuffle Alley and maybe another Plush Crane.
>
> Let us know what your taking.
>
> See everyone this Saturday!
>
> Craig Hassell
>

> 2005 Texas Pinball Festival
> October 28th-30th, 2005
> Irving, Texas
> www.texaspinball.com
>

> Hassell Castle Homepage
> Includes information on my games and
> the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
> http://www.hassellcastle.com

> > Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> > http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> > Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

you tell'em big dog!!! ;)

"Docrotcod" <rahbart@cox.net> wrote in message
> I'm bringing several multigames. I'm not getting hosed again this time
> like last time. "No multigames"
>
> Thomas

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I'm planning on being there Saturday morning. Not bringing any games, but
will be returning some stuff I've fixed for people and picking up some more
busted stuff to work on.

I talked to Mike Hubbard on the phone the other night and he's planning on
driving down from Oklahoma with a couple of games. He may be bringing a
_Frogger_ and/or a _Robotron_.

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I'ma be going, you betcha.

This is my fist auction so I'm going mostly to get the scent.
Bringing my truck and tie-downs just in case :)

David

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Well here is an update on my list of games from previous posts...all
are working in various conditions. Super pac man, Wizzard of Wor,
Outrun, Sit down pole position, Black Tiger, and a Williams Space
Shuttle pinball. If you are interested in any of the above items
please contact me. I need a shooting game like Area 51 or police
trainer.
Tim

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I am looking for a structurally sound mid 70's bally cabinet. I have a
Capt. Funtastic that has a trashed cabinet. I plan on putting it into
another cabinet and get a stencil kit for it.

Also looking for any Atari XY project videos.

Email to trazedone at yeehaw.com (yahoo)

Thanks, Les