Kick Man Mini - I did not know they existed!

I had one once, and took it to the St. Louis (Belleville) auction.
Something caught on fire inside the cabinet just before they auctioned
it off! Rob naturally took light of the situation, and claimed, "this
is one smokin' deal!" Was kinda funny, considering how they are always
trying to pump up machines. Still sold for $105 or so.

There was one at a recent Winston-Salem auction. You can see a picture
here:

http://www.brokentoken.com/ws080903.html

just scroll through the pictures - it's picture #20.

TBT