blue screen appears drivers not working properly

these drivers are the problem on screen 0x000000d1 0xc1001884 0x0000002
0x00000001 0xf3302bf3 can u help me in this situation please advise me
1 answer Last reply
More about blue screen appears drivers working properly

    Hi Mike,

    To determine what driver is causing the problem I need you to enable driver
    verifier.
    Steps:
    1) Windows Key + R
    2) Type in 'verifier' and hit enter
    3) Make sure 'Create Standard Setting' is selected and hit next
    4) Click on 'Select all drivers installed on this computer' and hit Finish
    5) Reboot

    There is a possibility that your computer will crash on reboot. If this
    occurs hit F8 when rebooting just before the windows logo screen and select
    the safe mode boot option. Follow the same steps above but on step 4 choose
    'Select driver names from a list'; hit next; check the box next to any
    driver where the provider is not Microsoft; hit Finish; reboot.

    This will slow the performance of you computer a little while enabled but
    will hopefully catch the driver causing corruption. Next time you crash
    the blue screen will hopefully say something like
    "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION". If this occurs please send the
    corresponding minidump (by default it is at c:\windows\Minidump ) my way.
    If you have any questions or I didn't explain something well enough don't
    hesitate to e-mail me (remove "online") back. Good Luck,

    Joshua Smith
    OpenGL Test Lab
    Microsoft
    -----

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

    "miketurner62@msn.com" <miketurner62@msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message news:1057BCDF-3851-43A3-B892-A21255924ED5@microsoft.com...
    > these drivers are the problem on screen 0x000000d1 0xc1001884 0x0000002
    > 0x00000001 0xf3302bf3 can u help me in this situation please advise me

Drivers Blue Screen Microsoft Windows XP