FA: Merit Megatouch IV (Toronto, Ontario)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Not to rain on your parade, but don't expect too many bids with that opening
price. For $375, there are MANY nice 6's out there.

I'm also confused about the part "performed the official Merit upgrades."
What are the upgrades???? I can't seem to recall any "official" Merit
upgrades mentioned on their website.

Bill

> Megatouch IV for auction, near Toronto.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6177495489&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

No rain... Unlike a lot of sellers, I started the auction at the bid
that I wanted. I didn't put a $1 opening bid with a secret "reserve",
like you see a lot of with arade parts. Nor do I shill. Therefore,
as someone once told me ... put it up, put the minimum price you want
and then don't worry about it. Obviously I am not expecting a bidding
war... :) And I don't like doing BIN because I got burned before with
someones highjacked account ending my auction with a bogus bid.

I am in no rush to sell it, so if there are no bids, then it goes back
into my gameroom.

As for the official merit upgrades... I guess that was worded a little
wrong. I should change that to the official service bulliten upgrades
from Merit to correct known design flaws in the Ducksan-20 monitors.
If you really want to know... you can read more about them here:
http://www.meritind.com/Service%20Center/Technical.htm

I think I will go change the Ebay description now to make it more
clear.