Keyboard n mouse

May 10, 2005 10:28:08 AM

I accidentally change the filer keys setting to "hold the key for 1 second"
and realise that when i restart my pc my keyboard couldnt work and my mouse
couldnt work properly. they were somehow like "retarded" because the programs
wouldn't load even if you manage to double click the icon. i can't even get
to the window that enable you to change your filter keys settings. what
should i do?

More about : keyboard mouse

May 10, 2005 1:38:11 PM

Keyboard and Mouse do not work