Keyboard n mouse

I accidentally change the filer keys setting to "hold the key for 1 second"
and realise that when i restart my pc my keyboard couldnt work and my mouse
couldnt work properly. they were somehow like "retarded" because the programs
wouldn't load even if you manage to double click the icon. i can't even get
to the window that enable you to change your filter keys settings. what
should i do?
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard mouse

    Keyboard and Mouse do not work
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?InCC_hdn=true&Catalog=LCID%3D1033%26CDID%3DEN-US-KB%26PRODLISTSRC%3DON&withinResults=&QuerySource=gASr_Query&Product=win2000&Queryc=keyboard+mouse+do+not+work&Query=keyboard+mouse+do+not+work&KeywordType=ALL&maxResults=25&Titles=false&numDays=&InCC=on
    --
    Today is the first day of the rest of
    your life.

    "JJ" wrote:

    > I accidentally change the filer keys setting to "hold the key for 1 second"
    > and realise that when i restart my pc my keyboard couldnt work and my mouse
    > couldnt work properly. they were somehow like "retarded" because the programs
    > wouldn't load even if you manage to double click the icon. i can't even get
    > to the window that enable you to change your filter keys settings. what
    > should i do?

Mice Keyboards Windows XP