FS: Misc Arcade stuff

Last response: in Video Games
May 10, 2005 9:55:01 PM

Hi all. I have the following items for sale (in southern NH). Prices
do not include shipping.

- set of 2 Atari red LED start buttons with cones from Asteroids
cocktail $25

- Working B/W 13" vector monitor (G05 I believe) from Asteroids
cocktail (some screen burn, not bad). $185

- 4 metal glass clips from Asteroids cocktail. $39

- Basically everything else from a working Asteroids Deluxe cocktail
except the PCB. (Cabinet is bad/parts are good).

Send me an email if you have any interest.

Thanks
-Pete H.

More about : misc arcade stuff

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 3:22:18 PM

Start buttons are sold. Everything else is still available.
!