ALL PROGRAMS on Start Menu "broken"

For some reason, the ALL PROGRAMS on the Start Menu will not pop up. If I
right click on it and select either OPEN or EXPLORE, it will open up a
separate window, but only for the current user, not the programs assigned to
ALL USERS. Any suggestions?

--

Random "Deep Thought" by Jack Handey:
If you're a cowboy and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it

Start Menu - 'All Programs' is empty or nothing happens when you click the
menu:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/allprograms.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP