WTB: Player 1 and Player 2 buttons

I am looking for the white microswitch type buttons that have pictures
of the 1 and 2 players in black on the buttons, or ones that actually say 1
and 2 players. If anyone has some for sale, and can ship them quick or
bring them to the mesquite auction, please let me know.

Thomas
2 answers Last reply
More about player player buttons

    You might want to check Bob Roberts. He sells them.

    Ok thanks for the info.

    Thomas

    "reggie14" <mharriso@walla.com> wrote in message
    > You might want to check Bob Roberts. He sells them.

Games Video Video Games