unable to make a simple audio cd

Hi,I am unable to make an audio cd using mp3 songs that I have in my
computer.In past i have made many such cds.I have been able however to make a
DVD disc of video.I am at a loss as to why this is happening.I have xp home
edition with service pak 2 installed the following is info I copied from
record now software program after the recording stopped and cd tray opened
automatically if it helps in solving my problem:

-- Disc Write Error - Sense:03 ASC:0C ASCQ:00 (Command:2A)
HP DVD Writer 300n (E:) ATAPI (3.00)
PX.DLL - 1.8.26.500
PXMAS.DLL - 1.8.26.500
PXWAVE.DLL - 1.8.26.500
PXWMA.DLL - 1.0.0.3
OLEAUT32.DLL - 5.1.2600.2180
MSVBVM60.DLL - 6.0.96.90
MSCOMCTL.OCX - 6.1.95.45
MSCOMCT2.OCX - 6.0.88.4
PXHelp20.SYS - 2.3.1.0
Thank You for any advice in solving this problem ,Raymond Perry

Byte

What application are you using to create an audio CD? Using Nero or Roxio is
very simple, you can also use WMP to create them. Make sure your CDs are
blank/new for you cannot add music the CD-Rs that have music on them and
that are finalized.
Windows XP CD Burning Secrets

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/bott_03september16.mspx
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.

"Ray Perry" wrote:

> Hi,I am unable to make an audio cd using mp3 songs that I have in my
> computer.In past i have made many such cds.I have been able however to make a
> DVD disc of video.I am at a loss as to why this is happening.I have xp home
> edition with service pak 2 installed the following is info I copied from
> record now software program after the recording stopped and cd tray opened
> automatically if it helps in solving my problem:
>
> -- Disc Write Error - Sense:03 ASC:0C ASCQ:00 (Command:2A)
> HP DVD Writer 300n (E:) ATAPI (3.00)
> PX.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> PXMAS.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> PXWAVE.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> PXWMA.DLL - 1.0.0.3
> OLEAUT32.DLL - 5.1.2600.2180
> MSVBVM60.DLL - 6.0.96.90
> MSCOMCTL.OCX - 6.1.95.45
> MSCOMCT2.OCX - 6.0.88.4
> PXHelp20.SYS - 2.3.1.0
> Thank You for any advice in solving this problem ,Raymond Perry

sp2 is alabout security
so go n get licenses for u mp3 file format

"Ray Perry" wrote:

> Hi,I am unable to make an audio cd using mp3 songs that I have in my
> computer.In past i have made many such cds.I have been able however to make a
> DVD disc of video.I am at a loss as to why this is happening.I have xp home
> edition with service pak 2 installed the following is info I copied from
> record now software program after the recording stopped and cd tray opened
> automatically if it helps in solving my problem:
>
> -- Disc Write Error - Sense:03 ASC:0C ASCQ:00 (Command:2A)
> HP DVD Writer 300n (E:) ATAPI (3.00)
> PX.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> PXMAS.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> PXWAVE.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> PXWMA.DLL - 1.0.0.3
> OLEAUT32.DLL - 5.1.2600.2180
> MSVBVM60.DLL - 6.0.96.90
> MSCOMCTL.OCX - 6.1.95.45
> MSCOMCT2.OCX - 6.0.88.4
> PXHelp20.SYS - 2.3.1.0
> Thank You for any advice in solving this problem ,Raymond Perry

I have tried Roxio 7.0 easy cd creator and record Now and even Microsoft
media player 10.0
Im not using illegal mp3s
my sons are in bands and Ive captured their music and converted to mp3s
and Ive made many cds in the past with no problems at all
I can make DVDs with video using the same burner as when I try to make audio
cds
I'm baffled
--
Raymond Perry

"Byte" wrote:

> What application are you using to create an audio CD? Using Nero or Roxio is
> very simple, you can also use WMP to create them. Make sure your CDs are
> blank/new for you cannot add music the CD-Rs that have music on them and
> that are finalized.
> Windows XP CD Burning Secrets
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/bott_03september16.mspx
> --
> Today is the first day of the rest of
> your life.
>

> "Ray Perry" wrote:
>
> > Hi,I am unable to make an audio cd using mp3 songs that I have in my
> > computer.In past i have made many such cds.I have been able however to make a
> > DVD disc of video.I am at a loss as to why this is happening.I have xp home
> > edition with service pak 2 installed the following is info I copied from
> > record now software program after the recording stopped and cd tray opened
> > automatically if it helps in solving my problem:
> >
> > -- Disc Write Error - Sense:03 ASC:0C ASCQ:00 (Command:2A)
> > HP DVD Writer 300n (E:) ATAPI (3.00)
> > PX.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> > PXMAS.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> > PXWAVE.DLL - 1.8.26.500
> > PXWMA.DLL - 1.0.0.3
> > OLEAUT32.DLL - 5.1.2600.2180
> > MSVBVM60.DLL - 6.0.96.90
> > MSCOMCTL.OCX - 6.1.95.45
> > MSCOMCT2.OCX - 6.0.88.4
> > PXHelp20.SYS - 2.3.1.0
> > Thank You for any advice in solving this problem ,Raymond Perry

TRENDING THREADS