Mechanized Attack manual link?

Anyone have or can point me to an online scan of an SNK Mechanized
Attack manual?

S.W.

There isn't much info in one, other than the wiring if you're looking for
technical info. What do you need out of it? I have an original but I don't
think there are scans anywhere.

"Scott Watson" <baudtender1*DELETETHIS*@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have or can point me to an online scan of an SNK Mechanized
> Attack manual?
>
> S.W.

Dead guns - was looking for test mode DIP switch. Got it now!

S.W.

In article <PCnge.1479$DC2.402@okepread01>, rcbullock@_REMOVE_cox.net
says...
> There isn't much info in one, other than the wiring if you're looking for
> technical info. What do you need out of it? I have an original but I don't
> think there are scans anywhere.
>
> "Scott Watson" <baudtender1*DELETETHIS*@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Anyone have or can point me to an online scan of an SNK Mechanized
> > Attack manual?
> >
> > S.W.

Tip o' the beanie to you, Sir!

S.W.