Windows Xp Repair console i don't understand it :( Some li..

I just doa reformat if i get into real trouble. But would like to try
the recovery console. And maybe a repair from the Xp disc ? or is that
the same thing ?

Thanks for any help.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows repair console understand

    Paul;
    This link will answer your questions about the Recovery Console:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307654&#XSLTH3136121125120121120120

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    In news:cup181d0ra3m72dt4455tibe9i20i42gct@4ax.com,
    Paul GoodBar <1@abc.com> replied with a ;-)
    > I just doa reformat if i get into real trouble. But would like to try
    > the recovery console. And maybe a repair from the Xp disc ? or is that
    > the same thing ?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    Click on the link below, or copy and paste the link into the address box
    if using the web based newsgroup.
    Recovery console info.
    #21 on the FAQ list.
    http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html
    Repair Install
    Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
    xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com
    http://www.michaelstevenstech.com

Support Consoles Microsoft Recovery Console Windows XP