Windows Xp Repair console i don't understand it :( Some li..

May 11, 2005 6:57:59 AM

I just doa reformat if i get into real trouble. But would like to try
the recovery console. And maybe a repair from the Xp disc ? or is that
the same thing ?

Thanks for any help.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 6:58:00 AM

Paul;
This link will answer your questions about the Recovery Console:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307654&#XSLTH3136121...

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

> I just doa reformat if i get into real trouble. But would like to try
> the recovery console. And maybe a repair from the Xp disc ? or is that
> the same thing ?
>
> Thanks for any help.

Anonymous
May 11, 2005 6:58:00 AM

In news:cup181d0ra3m72dt4455tibe9i20i42gct@4ax.com,
Paul GoodBar <1@abc.com> replied with a ;-)
> I just doa reformat if i get into real trouble. But would like to try
> the recovery console. And maybe a repair from the Xp disc ? or is that
> the same thing ?
>
> Thanks for any help.

Click on the link below, or copy and paste the link into the address box
if using the web based newsgroup.
Recovery console info.
#21 on the FAQ list.
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html