Hi guys, i have just recently joined and i immediately need advice on buying a new laptop.
1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15,6inch to 17,3inch
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Bit of both
5. How much battery life do you need?
Min 2hrs surfing
Min 2:30hrs DVD
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)
Metro 2033, high with tweaks if necessary
Alice Madness Returns, high
Alan Wake, medium
Starcraft 2, high
Just in case, it should be able to at least PLAY all current games and possibly future games on 30fps minimum low
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Photo Editing, Movie Watching, School Work
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Willing to go from any with shipping to Denmark or Czech Republic
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I like Deviltech, Schenker,MM Vision, Asus, Malibal, Eurocom as i like some laptops they are offering, but im willing to go with any other as long as its not Dell or Acer as ive had expirience with those laptops, and it wasnt good, e.g very fast degrading performance and battery
13. What country do you live in?
Denmark, but shipping to the Czech is fine too
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Has to be below 3kg, Has to have a danish keyboard either before or optional, Min graphics card is gt650m,he hard drive must have a min of 7200rpm, and also min 8gb ram
Í dont know if there are any disadvantages with plug converters, but i still prefer there to be a standard european one, unless you guys prove me wrong