user account login screen

When Windows XP Home Edition first boots and shows the users login
screen is there any possible way to have the On-Screen Keyboard be
available at that time? Is there anywhere within the registry to
accomplish this? I'm a disabled user who has to rely on speech
recognition software, but I am able to use a mouse adequately enough to
use the On-Screen Keyboard for manual input when required. I would
like to be able to somehow input a password when Windows boots for more
security.

Thanks!

treadstone54 wrote:
> When Windows XP Home Edition first boots and shows the users login
> screen is there any possible way to have the On-Screen Keyboard be
> available at that time? Is there anywhere within the registry to
> accomplish this? I'm a disabled user who has to rely on speech
> recognition software, but I am able to use a mouse adequately enough
> to use the On-Screen Keyboard for manual input when required. I would
> like to be able to somehow input a password when Windows boots for
> more security.

I'm fairly certain that you need a third-party application to do this - I do
not believe that it is built into Windows XP - although I can see a need for
it....

--
--
The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you