user account login screen

When Windows XP Home Edition first boots and shows the users login
screen is there any possible way to have the On-Screen Keyboard be
available at that time? Is there anywhere within the registry to
accomplish this? I'm a disabled user who has to rely on speech
recognition software, but I am able to use a mouse adequately enough to
use the On-Screen Keyboard for manual input when required. I would
like to be able to somehow input a password when Windows boots for more
security.

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about user account login screen

    treadstone54 wrote:
    > When Windows XP Home Edition first boots and shows the users login
    > screen is there any possible way to have the On-Screen Keyboard be
    > available at that time? Is there anywhere within the registry to
    > accomplish this? I'm a disabled user who has to rely on speech
    > recognition software, but I am able to use a mouse adequately enough
    > to use the On-Screen Keyboard for manual input when required. I would
    > like to be able to somehow input a password when Windows boots for
    > more security.

    I'm fairly certain that you need a third-party application to do this - I do
    not believe that it is built into Windows XP - although I can see a need for
    it....

    --
    --
    The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
    suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you

Keyboards Windows XP