Frighteningly realistic Press

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Nice to see the Press in FM as clued up as their real life counterparts.
I signed one Jose Luis Sierra on a free at St Pauli and in 14 games he's
scored 16 goals, got 8 MoMs and has an average rating of 8.86.
Probably for the sole reason that he's 36, the Press have just released
their third monthly rant to the effect that he's past his best and that I
would be better served by bringing a younger player into the team in his
place.And this the day before he scored a hat trick and rated a 10 - again.

What the hell do they know?

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:02:53 +0100, "rob" <rbull@tora.fsnet.co.uk>
wrote:

>Nice to see the Press in FM as clued up as their real life counterparts.
>I signed one Jose Luis Sierra on a free at St Pauli and in 14 games he's
>scored 16 goals, got 8 MoMs and has an average rating of 8.86.
>Probably for the sole reason that he's 36, the Press have just released
>their third monthly rant to the effect that he's past his best and that I
>would be better served by bringing a younger player into the team in his
>place.And this the day before he scored a hat trick and rated a 10 - again.
>
>What the hell do they know?

hehe sierra is a lower league god.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Em Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:02:53 +0100, rob <rbull@tora.fsnet.co.uk> escreveu:

> Nice to see the Press in FM as clued up as their real life counterparts.
> I signed one Jose Luis Sierra on a free at St Pauli and in 14 games he's
> scored 16 goals, got 8 MoMs and has an average rating of 8.86.
> Probably for the sole reason that he's 36, the Press have just released
> their third monthly rant to the effect that he's past his best and that I
> would be better served by bringing a younger player into the team in his
> place.And this the day before he scored a hat trick and rated a 10 -
> again.
>
> What the hell do they know?

same happens with Cafu on my game, he is a reserve at AC Milan, but the
dozen games he played he has averaged over 7,6, but the press...

--
Eduardo Liguori