MSN Messenger Help Needed

I have bought a second hand PC running windows XP and MSN Messenger 7.0

The problem I have is that the guy I bought it off still has a couple of his
MSN ID's in the drop down login box.

Does anyone know how I can remove these from the drop down box?

All help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Geordie

You might want to try the following:

Go to Start -> Run and enter control userpasswords2 in the Open
box.
Click OK.
Click on the Advanced page.
Click on the Manage passwords button.