Files open automatically without prompt

I have a client who unchecked the "always ask before performing this action"
prompt on a download and now everything opens in IE. I need to be able to
show them how to resolve this issue. I looked under My Computer_Tools_File
Types and deleted the extension in question (CSV), but it didn't stop opening
the file.
Can anyone offer any suggestions on this?
Thanks

How to configure Internet Explorer to open Office documents in the
appropriate Office program instead of in Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q162059/

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User