File Types Association

Hello.
I'have documents saved in.pdf format and able to open them.
However, after having mailed such file I couldn't open it in the Sent
folder, while a Word document caused no problem.
The pop-up warning said: "No file types associated with it, create one in
the Folder Options"
The Folder Option contains such association.
I'm puzzeld.
Thanks
SJB

SJB,

Can you post the contents of these registry keys?

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.PDF
Note down the (default) value <ProgID>

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.<ProgID>

Export both and post here.