Some weeks ago, after I had extablished WINXP as a separate boot on a
separate physical drive of this computer, I had the Administrator desktop
and then its icon disappeared from the Login screen. I can not get any
other desktop icon, including the Guest icon, but not the Administrator
icon. The folders are all still there. How do I get the ability to logon
to the Administrator desktop, again?

Paul J. Perillo wrote:
> Some weeks ago, after I had extablished WINXP as a separate boot on a
> separate physical drive of this computer, I had the Administrator
> desktop and then its icon disappeared from the Login screen. I can
> not get any other desktop icon, including the Guest icon, but not the
> Administrator icon. The folders are all still there. How do I get
> the ability to logon to the Administrator desktop, again?

Windows XP Professional?

Press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice in a row at the Welcome screen, type in
"Administrator" as the username and whatever password (if any) you had set
for that user.

You can use the Microsoft TweakUI PowerToy to set it up so that the
Administrator user is on the welcome screen - but it is not recommended.

--
--
The information above is intended to assist you; however, it is
suggested you research for yourself before you take any advice - you