Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Laptop computer with raised keyboard for arthritis fingers?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
August 3, 2012 6:17:39 AM

I have very bad arthritis in my fingers and find it difficult to type on the keyboards wherein all of the keys are uniformly flat and spaced very closely together. I purchased a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, for home use, which helps solve my home problems.

Is there a laptop notebook manufactured that has the individual "raised" keys similar to the Microsoft Ergonomic one described above and, perhaps, with a larger screen (maybe 15")?

October 20, 2012 6:04:59 PM

I can't say this works well or not but I started searching this topic and found this right away: - you don't even have to touch the keys.

I have a MS Ergonomic keyboard for several years, btw, and it's nice. (Model 4000). The 'gull wing' makes for easier typing, for me, but what I think is the most important feature for reducing stress and pain is the wrist-rest.

Good luck.