recycle trouble

running XP pro, have a few items that were deleted, went to the recycle bin
due to needing 1 of the items restored.
i see nothing in the recycle, if i hit the empty button it asks if i want to
delete these 15 items, i say no at the moment.
so, it thinks the items are there , yet it doesn't show them.
how do i get the file restored if it won't show it to me?

thanks

Corbin wrote:
> running XP pro, have a few items that were deleted, went to the
> recycle bin due to needing 1 of the items restored.
> i see nothing in the recycle, if i hit the empty button it asks if i
> want to delete these 15 items, i say no at the moment.
> so, it thinks the items are there , yet it doesn't show them.
> how do i get the file restored if it won't show it to me?
>
> thanks

Hello Corbin,

Follow Wesley Vogel's tips, as outlined
<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics/browse_thread/thread/f6fe3e620e44cc71/cc084152b7cf7d3f?q=recycle+bin+not+show+%22recycle+bin%22+group:microsoft.public.*&rnum=4&hl=en#cc084152b7cf7d3f>
--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User