Problems using command format c:

I'm newuser in XP Home Edition then.....But after my
first installation I decide to clean my HD...
I need to format HD (with one configuration NTFS).. How
can I do it??

In news:003001c555c1$81ed5170$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Sergio Landim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> replied with a ;-)
> I'm newuser in XP Home Edition then.....But after my
> first installation I decide to clean my HD...
> I need to format HD (with one configuration NTFS).. How
> can I do it??

Click on the link below, or copy and paste the link into the address box
if using the web based newsgroup.
Format XP
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/format_XP.htm
--