WTB: Asteroids Deluxe Cocktail Coin Door

I am looking for an Asteroids Deluxe Coin door / Coin Box. If you have one
for sale, please let me know.

Matt

PS - If anyone has advice on repairing the wood laminate (formica?) on an
Asteroids Deluxe Cocktail game I'd be interested.

As far as repairing the laminate, I would get a heat gun and a putty
knife and peel the damaged portion off. Get rid of as much glue as
possible.. sand... and then reinstall a fresh piece.

Hi Matt. I have both the coin door and coin box from an Asteroids
Deluxe cocktail. Send me an email if interested.

-Pete H.

Where is a good place to find matching laminate? I tried lowes but they are
too expensive. I just need a small sheet. Do any arcade game restoration
sites sell it somewhere?

Thanks :)

Matt