messenger help?

Tonight I have been on my computer for several hours,as I was about to log
off a message at the bottom of my screen said....you have been logged on to
another computer,would you like to sign on again. I was NOT on another
computer,this is not the first time I got this message!Could someone please
tell me whats up with that?MSN Messenger...?
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger help

    MS Antispy software, and FAQ - Download MS anti-spyware beta :
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en and read the FAQ -

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    ..
    "debdwnr" <debdwnr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B698C85-0002-4214-9378-796CE979173E@microsoft.com...
    > Tonight I have been on my computer for several hours,as I was about to log
    > off a message at the bottom of my screen said....you have been logged on to
    > another computer,would you like to sign on again. I was NOT on another
    > computer,this is not the first time I got this message!Could someone please
    > tell me whats up with that?MSN Messenger...?

Support Computers Messenger Microsoft Windows XP