Sign in with
Your question

Asus G53sw Blue Screen constantly

Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
August 3, 2012 5:34:28 PM

Well it happened that bought this piece of !@# :fou:  so called "Asus G53sw" I was naively exited in the begging till the killer blue screen starts to appear constantly like each hour :cry:  I sent the laptop to Asus maintenance they claimed that the problem is from the AC port + mouse pad :non:  and replace them with new ones which didn't do a thing :sleep:  the laptop still has the blue screen salute each hour :pt1cable: 

I sent it again, and I explained to them the problems. Then they claimed that the problem is from the nVIDIA graphics card :heink:  which they said been replaced, and the laptop is ready to run :kaola:  BUT

Still the blue screen appears just like the beginning! and it appears that the "service center" has no benefit at all

The problem is that I was busy studying and thought it was a minor problem, but eventually not :pfff: 

warranty finished :sweat: 

Any helpful idea will be appreciated

Peace,
August 3, 2012 5:39:10 PM

Forgot to mention

Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM Processor
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460M 1.5GB GDDR5 VRAM
m
l
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b D Laptop
August 3, 2012 6:38:50 PM

What exactly is the blue screen error you are getting? And if you want to PM or email (see my signature) the RMA #'s to me from the previous repair cases, I can investigate this a bit more.
m
l
!