Hi this is driving me nuts. I installed a program and it has changed my
local drive icon to a picture of a playing card. Can anyone tell me how to
change it back without uninstalling the program.????? Thanks

Tartan lady Wrote:
> Hi this is driving me nuts. I installed a program and it has changed
> my
> local drive icon to a picture of a playing card. Can anyone tell me
> how to
> change it back without uninstalling the program.????? Thanks
did you try restore

--
amber.2

Delete or rename the file autorun.inf from the drive's root.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User