Wireless Keyboard and mouse - Slow?

Anyone have experience with this.

I just purchased Microsoft's Keyboard and mouse package - Intellipoint 5..2
an Intellitype Pro 5.2.

The keyboard seems ok, but the mouse is not working as well as I would like
i.e. closing with the "X" .

I changed the channels as recommended and downloaded a new driver - no
change.

Should I return it or is there something I am not doing?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless keyboard mouse slow

    Slow in what way ???

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:14:27 -0400, "John Leonard - Sage"
    <sagegrp@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >Anyone have experience with this.
    >
    >I just purchased Microsoft's Keyboard and mouse package - Intellipoint 5..2
    >an Intellitype Pro 5.2.
    >
    >The keyboard seems ok, but the mouse is not working as well as I would like
    >i.e. closing with the "X" .
    >
    >I changed the channels as recommended and downloaded a new driver - no
    >change.
    >
    >Should I return it or is there something I am not doing?
    >
    >Thanks

Wireless Mice Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP