Wireless Keyboard and mouse - Slow?

a b F Wireless
May 11, 2005 1:14:27 PM

Anyone have experience with this.

I just purchased Microsoft's Keyboard and mouse package - Intellipoint 5..2
an Intellitype Pro 5.2.

The keyboard seems ok, but the mouse is not working as well as I would like
i.e. closing with the "X" .

I changed the channels as recommended and downloaded a new driver - no
change.

Should I return it or is there something I am not doing?

Thanks
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 13, 2005 4:37:59 PM