Shipping a game? HELP PLEASE!!

Hello everyone. I just recently sold my pride and joy Quantum arcade
machine. I need to ship it to the person that bought it, but do not
know who to ship it through. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a
good freight company to use? How about door-to-door companies? What
should I expect to pay for shipping? What do they require as far as
packing or protecting the cabinet? Any help is appreciated, I have
never shipped one before. This will be shipping out of Northern
Virginia if that matters.. Thanks in advance!

-Andrew

www.navl.com

They'll pick it up, blanket wrap it and get it on its way. I've used them a
dozen times with no major problems.

More importantly, why are YOU paying to ship it?? It's generally about $250
to the midwest and more $$ the farther it goes from there.

Scott

"Sol" <solprime@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone. I just recently sold my pride and joy Quantum arcade
> machine. I need to ship it to the person that bought it, but do not
> know who to ship it through. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a
> good freight company to use? How about door-to-door companies? What
> should I expect to pay for shipping? What do they require as far as
> packing or protecting the cabinet? Any help is appreciated, I have
> never shipped one before. This will be shipping out of Northern
> Virginia if that matters.. Thanks in advance!
>
> -Andrew

I would STRONGLY recommend at least stretch-wrapping the gane. NAVL has
been terrible lately about putting shipping tape directly on the games.
Also, be sure to take good pictures before it leaves in case you have to
file a claim.