Serie B/Treviso

Reports are saying two brazilians are driving the small Treviso to Serie
A, check out Reginaldo and Barreto. Both are already shortlisted by main
clubs in Italy.

Can anybody give a look at them at FM?

--
Eduardo Liguori

Reginaldo is a 1st teamer @ the end of the first season in my game. Not a
great strike record but have sent scouts out just in case. Barreto is a
reserve who is VERY young. Again have sent out the scouts.....
Time wll tell it seems.
Phil

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Reports are saying two brazilians are driving the small Treviso to
> Serie A, check out Reginaldo and Barreto. Both are already
> shortlisted by main clubs in Italy.
>
> Can anybody give a look at them at FM?

They don't have too good stats in my Parma game. Nearly all below 10 for
Reginaldo though he has scored 11 goals in 14 games.
Barreto is in there reserves and even worse though still young.
FMScout gives Reginaldo a potential of 128 and Barreto a potential of 100.
So not very highly rated by FM then, unless they have a random potential.

--
Michael Murray

Em Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:39:38 +0000 (UTC), Conkers 'other' bad fur day
<hmmmm@doubtit.co.uk> escreveu:

> Reginaldo is a 1st teamer @ the end of the first season in my game. Not a
> great strike record but have sent scouts out just in case. Barreto is a
> reserve who is VERY young. Again have sent out the scouts.....
> Time wll tell it seems.
> Phil
>
> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Reports are saying two brazilians are driving the small Treviso to Serie
> A, check out Reginaldo and Barreto. Both are already shortlisted by main
> clubs in Italy.
>
> Can anybody give a look at them at FM?

have also checked myself last night at home, and none have impressed me so
far

--
Eduardo Liguori

Em Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:20:00 +0100, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Reports are saying two brazilians are driving the small Treviso to
>> Serie A, check out Reginaldo and Barreto. Both are already
>> shortlisted by main clubs in Italy.
>>
>> Can anybody give a look at them at FM?
>
> They don't have too good stats in my Parma game. Nearly all below 10 for
> Reginaldo though he has scored 11 goals in 14 games.
> Barreto is in there reserves and even worse though still young.
> FMScout gives Reginaldo a potential of 128 and Barreto a potential of
> 100.
> So not very highly rated by FM then, unless they have a random potential.

believe they are newcomers and scouts could not identify then IRL
--
Eduardo Liguori

MrT

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:33:37 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:20:00 +0100, Michael Murray
><NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>> Reports are saying two brazilians are driving the small Treviso to
>>> Serie A, check out Reginaldo and Barreto. Both are already
>>> shortlisted by main clubs in Italy.
>>>
>>> Can anybody give a look at them at FM?
>>
>> They don't have too good stats in my Parma game. Nearly all below 10 for
>> Reginaldo though he has scored 11 goals in 14 games.
>> Barreto is in there reserves and even worse though still young.
>> FMScout gives Reginaldo a potential of 128 and Barreto a potential of
>> 100.
>> So not very highly rated by FM then, unless they have a random potential.
>
>believe they are newcomers and scouts could not identify then IRL

The Italian data actually seems pretty detailed in FM, more so than
the English league, most serie A clubs have over 80 players including
the youth squads, going to as young as 14 or 15 years old, and the
lower division clubs arent much worse off...

--
MrT
#agcm on Undernet

MrT wrote:
> The Italian data actually seems pretty detailed in FM, more so than the English league, most serie A clubs have over
> 80 players including the youth squads, going to as young as 14 or 15 years old, and the lower division clubs arent
> much worse off...

San Marino start the game with 50 players in Serie C2B, from 16 years old.
As a result, their wage bill is about £5k over budget.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

MrT wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:33:37 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Em Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:20:00 +0100, Michael Murray
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

>>> They don't have too good stats in my Parma game. Nearly all below
>>> 10 for Reginaldo though he has scored 11 goals in 14 games.
>>> Barreto is in there reserves and even worse though still young.
>>> FMScout gives Reginaldo a potential of 128 and Barreto a potential
>>> of 100.
>>> So not very highly rated by FM then, unless they have a random
>>> potential.
>>
>> believe they are newcomers and scouts could not identify then IRL
>
> The Italian data actually seems pretty detailed in FM, more so than
> the English league, most serie A clubs have over 80 players including
> the youth squads, going to as young as 14 or 15 years old, and the
> lower division clubs arent much worse off...

Which is a pain when you are just starting, I thought my reserves were never
ending when I was sorting my Parma squad :)
Though with no active reserve league in Italy alot of them are not going to
be playing games, though I do have about 20 players loaned out at the
moment, all useless players wanting to be sold though :-(

--
Michael Murray