megatouch upgrade questions

Hi there. I will be getting a megatouch 6 soon. Can it be ugraded to
the XL series or Gold series? I believe it would require a motherboard
change, but correct me if I'm wrong here.

TIA,
Robert

Cool. Thanks for the info. At least it has my Favorite game from
Megatouch--TRI-TOWERS!!

Robert

Paul

Splendid

It will need a board, rewiring, new touch screen..........not worth the
hassel.

Paul

<rcecil@chartercom.com> wrote in message
> Hi there. I will be getting a megatouch 6 soon. Can it be ugraded to
> the XL series or Gold series? I believe it would require a motherboard
> change, but correct me if I'm wrong here.
>
> TIA,
> Robert

Yeah, as the other person stated, it would need quite a bit of modification
including mounting assembly. Far from worth the hassle or the headaches.

The 6 is a great system. I have two which I MegaLink together for
head-to-head play. There is a Megatouch 7 upgrade on eBay for $200, but
it's only worth it if you want the trivias updated. It doesn't add any new
games. The 6 was the last revision to add any new games, which were Trip
Flip, Sum Fun and Take 2.

I personally love my 6's yet. The only game on the newer ones I miss is the
Photo Hunt.

Bill