I am trying to fix a Frenzy board that had no roms installed.
I don't know if I have the roms in the right location.
The files I used are named.
1c-0
1d-1
3d-2
5d-3
6d-4

My guess is:
1c-0......Rom 5
1d-1......Rom 1
3d-2......Rom 2
5d-3......Rom 3
6d-4......Rom 4

Will someone please correct me if I am wrong?

Thanks,
Dan

Dan in Denver

Click here for my current auctions
http://tinyurl.com/68o72

www.classicarcaderesource.com

Hi Dan,

As I recall, (it's been a while and the cobwebs are getting thick :)

1c-0 = rom 1
1d-1 = rom 2
3d-2 = rom 3
5d-3 = rom 4
6d-4 = rom 5

If that doesn't work, shoot me an email and I'll double-check my
machine :)

(BTW - Am pretty sure the first letter & number correspond to the board
locations - Machine isn't here at home to look at right now tho!)

Classicarcaderesource@comcast.net wrote:
> I am trying to fix a Frenzy board that had no roms installed.
> I don't know if I have the roms in the right location.
> The files I used are named.
> 1c-0
> 1d-1
> 3d-2
> 5d-3
> 6d-4
>
> My guess is:
> 1c-0......Rom 5
> 1d-1......Rom 1
> 3d-2......Rom 2
> 5d-3......Rom 3
> 6d-4......Rom 4
>
> Will someone please correct me if I am wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan
>

> Dan in Denver
>
> Click here for my current auctions
> http://tinyurl.com/68o72
>
> www.classicarcaderesource.com

You are correct. Thanks for the info. I just moved the roms around to
the following locations which are correct.

1c-0 = rom 1
1d-1 = rom 2
3d-2 = rom 3
5d-3 = rom 4