  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 11, 2005 11:10:02 PM

When I installed Windows XP Home Edition I converted from FAT to NTFS.
I need to know if I can uninstall Windowns XP Home Edition so that I can
install windows 98.

More about : uninstall windows home edition

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 1:14:22 AM

cbziemathis wrote:
> When I installed Windows XP Home Edition I converted from FAT to NTFS.
> I need to know if I can uninstall Windowns XP Home Edition so that I
> can install windows 98.

Please crosspost in the future. Multiposting is a pain.

No - but you can delete the partition (and everything on it) and reinstall
Windows 98 if you wish.
Any reason you are going back to Windows 98 over Windows XP?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP