Uninstall Windows XP Home Edition

When I installed Windows XP Home Edition I converted from FAT to NTFS.
I need to know if I can uninstall Windowns XP Home Edition so that I can
install windows 98.
1 answer Last reply
More about uninstall windows home edition

    cbziemathis wrote:
    > When I installed Windows XP Home Edition I converted from FAT to NTFS.
    > I need to know if I can uninstall Windowns XP Home Edition so that I
    > can install windows 98.

    Please crosspost in the future. Multiposting is a pain.

    No - but you can delete the partition (and everything on it) and reinstall
    Windows 98 if you wish.
    Any reason you are going back to Windows 98 over Windows XP?

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

Windows 98 Support Microsoft Windows XP