Installation/ boot problem

I just installed Xp on my sons computer that was running 98. When the
computer starts it loads into DOS and asks if i want XP or setup...if i dont
select quick enough i get sent into set up???
1 answer Last reply
More about installation boot problem

    Amanda wrote:
    > I just installed Xp on my sons computer that was running 98. When the
    > computer starts it loads into DOS and asks if i want XP or setup...if
    > i dont select quick enough i get sent into set up???

    Sounds like you didn't finish installing...
    Let it finish installing - let it go into setup.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

Computers Boot Windows XP