Installation/ boot problem

May 11, 2005 11:34:01 PM

I just installed Xp on my sons computer that was running 98. When the
computer starts it loads into DOS and asks if i want XP or setup...if i dont
select quick enough i get sent into set up???
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 1:35:38 AM

Amanda wrote:
> I just installed Xp on my sons computer that was running 98. When the
> computer starts it loads into DOS and asks if i want XP or setup...if
> i dont select quick enough i get sent into set up???

Sounds like you didn't finish installing...
Let it finish installing - let it go into setup.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP