Need Hantarex 25" monitor CAPs values

Hi. I have a 25" monitor from Hantarex from 1991. But I don't know what
model it could be since the sticker must of fallen off the unit.
Before I take apart the chassis and check, does anyone know some model
numbers that could have existed in 1991 for this and what the CAP values
are?

Thanks.

--
Please remove SPAM notice from my e-mail when replying directly.
Or e-mail '80s' dot 'fan' at 'videotron' dot 'ca'

take a picture of it and provide the link and ill let you know which
one it is buddy:)
i need close ups of the chassis

It kind of looks like an MTC 9000 but I am not sure. If you can recognize
this one, please let me know what the CAPs that I need are as I want to go
buy them but don't want to take apart chassis first to check individual
values. The pictures of the chassis are here:
http://pages.infinit.net/jpi/mon2.jpg
http://pages.infinit.net/jpi/mon1.jpg

--

"ultra tech" <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> take a picture of it and provide the link and ill let you know which
> one it is buddy:)
> i need close ups of the chassis

It's a MTC 9110. They have the fan on top of the flyback. They use the
same cap kit as the MTC 9000. I ordered a capkit for mine on Friday. As
soon a I get it I can post the list. It's also much much cheaper to buy
a capkit online then it is to try and purchase the individual caps at
the local electronics place.

Ok, thank you. I found a MTC 9000 Cap Kit listing is here:
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/capkits/Han_MTC-9000_Zanen.txt