view Window 95 components in XP

How can I view Window 95 components I have installed on my Windows XP machine?
I'm trying to install a 16 bit win95 program and I am being instructed to
view my 95 installed components.

Hi,

Obviously, you wouldn't have any Win95 components on this machine. That part
of the install routine is specific to that program, not a general
installation routine. Have you tried installing in compatibility mode? What
does the software vendor state about installing the program in an XP
environment?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/